This is a post of interesting things I’ve found online (and sometimes offline) in one week. These things may include among others: recipes, fandom stuff, interesting articles or artwork.
- What if countries in Europe had their own Captain just like Captain America, what would they be like and what values would they convey? This is a pretty funny skit of it :p
- These Mexican meatloaf meatballs sound so good. Someone come and make these for me as I don’t feel like cooking, but I sure feel like eating.
- I’ve never really been into competitive eating, but there have been a couple of competitive eaters whom I’ve really liked for whatever reason. I really loved Gal Sone, a Japanese competetive eater, who was just so adorable and it was mindboggling to me how such a tiny girl could fit so much food in her :p Some time ago I stumbled upon Matt Stonie, who has his own youtube channel where he eats huge quantities of food as quickly as possible. I’m not even sure why I am so fascinated about this, but it’s amazing xD
For an example, here he is eating a giant bowl of chili:
And then he chomps down 200 Peeps. Holy wow, that is a lot of sugar!:
- This Garlic Spinach in Chicken Broth sounds so delicious. I’m not sure where I would get proper spinach however as I’ve only seen baby spinach sold in grocery stores around here…
- This is my new favorite instagram account. These are characters from the movie The Grudge (or Ju-On in Japanese), the angry ghost Kayako and her dead son Toshio, having daily family adventures. This is exactly what I imagine these two are up to when they have no poor unsuspecting soul to torment.
Drop me a line or two if you liked or found anything interesting in my choices as well 😀