This is a post of interesting things I’ve found online (and sometimes offline) in one week. These things may include among others: recipes, fandom stuff, interesting articles or artwork.
- This article on the harmfulness of palm oil is pretty scary. I will try to make an effort to avoid it in the future. It’s also a good reminder that not everything that is plant based or sounds vegetarian/vegan, isn’t always safe for the environment. Of course it’s not palm oil per se that is terrible, but the industry around it.
- This strore commerial with cats is super adorable 😀
- I want this onigirazu maker D: Sure there are also fancy wooden ones available, but I couldn’t possible afford them. I really want to make these cool looking onigiri-sandwiches too.
- These mermaid tights are pretty darn cool 😀
- I really need to try and make these Steamed Scallion Buns. They look so good!
- How cool are these kintsugi chopsticks rests?
- A Captain
AmericaHydra fanvideo that is super well put together. I really like the music and the visual presentation.
- Oh wow, I need this German brownie pie in my mouth right now!
- The same goes for this delicious looking moist lemon cake.
- This video about mosquitoes was very informative and also so damn creepy. I always thought the mosquitoes have one sting to drink our blood, but it’s actually SIX different needles. It’s kind of fascinating really, but I feel I’m going to be more creeped out the next time a mosquito attacks me.
- Chicken in a creamy parmesan bacon sauce. Do I need to say more?
Drop me a line or two if you liked or found anything interesting in my choices as well 😀