This is a post of interesting things I’ve found online (and sometimes offline) in one week. These things may include among others: recipes, fandom stuff, interesting articles or artwork.
This time it’s several weeks’ worth of things, because stuff happened 😛 And because stuff happened, there really isn’t that much in the list 😛
- So the trailer for “The Girl With All the Gifts” is out and oh boy does it look promising 😀 I really loved the book, so I am hoping the movie will be good 😀
- These Skinny Watermelon Margaritas look so pretty and delicious. Someone, please, make them for me? 😀
- I need to make this Skillet Crispy Lemon Chicken with White Wine Sauce, because lemony crispy chicken? Heck yeah! I don’t have a skillet tho…
- These Baked Sea Salt and Pepper Potato Chips look so much better than any packaged potato chip ever has. I’ve never made my own potato chips and I am hesitant to try, but this recipe seems simple enough. Perhaps, perhaps.
- How’s this for a creative cocktail? :O
- A hilarious Japanese commercial for HeartStone 😀 It probably doesn’t make much sense if you don’t know about the etiquette in Japanese corporate culture, but eh, let’s just say that a Japanese boss won’t be bowing to a mere secretary in passing :p Unless she is superior to him in HeartStone that is :p
- I need this Chocolate and Pear Brownie Pie so badly. Maybe If I’ve been good with eating and excercise this week, I’ll make it as a treat.
Drop me a line or two if you liked or found anything interesting in my choices as well 😀