This is a post of interesting things I’ve found online (and sometimes offline) USUALLY in one week. These things may include among others: recipes, fandom stuff, interesting articles or artwork. This time it’s several weeks worth of stuff, because I’ve been scattered and not organized enough 😛
- Honestly, red is so not my colour, but I still want this Deadpool purse. Isn’t it amazing?
- Sometimes food photography becomes true art. I quite enjoy many photos taken by this lovely photographer. Her photos usually have very simple compositions that often tell a story for me. Recently I especially loved this Onion Skin Floral Composition. To me it looked as if a vibrant pearl was being peeled out of the covers 😀
- I am not quite sure why exactly, but I do need this Glow-in-the-Dark Constellation Dress. Wouldn’t it be amazing to walk around with this on a summer night?
- A professional sushi chef reviews cheap take away sushi 😀 Oh dear, this was so funny!
- I found this fascinating blog (in Estonian only, sorry) that collects fragments of Estonian history in the form of post cards, letters, photographs, packaging, book take outs etc. It gives tiny glimpsed back to who we are and were and I especially love the fragments about long gone specific people whom I know nothing other about than perhaps they one day in their life sent a post card or posed for a photograph. It’s pretty cool.
- Amazing cover with a hilarious video 😀
- This Chicken and Dumplings Casserole sounds exactly like the type of comfort food I need right now… but which I should probably avoid 😦
- Ok, next link is NOT SAFE FOR WORK! So be careful 😀 Bad Dragon is a company that sells fantasy themed sex toys xD Some of them look really cool and I am totally into the idea :p
- Can I get this cake for my next birthday?
- Awwww look at these super adorable bunny shaped bags 😀
- I need a new spatula, because I managed to burn my current one when I accidentally turned on the wrong heating pad on my stove. I think this Deadpool one would be the perfect replacement xD
Drop me a line or two if you liked or found anything interesting in my choices as well 😀