This is a post of interesting things I’ve found online (and sometimes offline). These things may include among others: recipes, fandom stuff, interesting articles or artwork. I tried doing this post weekly, but sometimes I was too busy to surf the web or simply didn’t find anything noteworthy the entire week, so now I will post this whenever I finally have something to share 😛
- I started listening to this podcast called The Hilarious World of Depression where comedians talk about their experiences with various mental illnesses. Depression is so ridiculous and not funny that it’s actually sometimes pretty funny. It was an interesting listen and put so many things in perspective for me.
- How about some tea making tips from 1941? 😀
- I need to try and make these Pan Fried Bread Dumplings. They sound delicious!
- Holy cow, wow! Look at these vegetable and fruit carvings by a crazily talented Japanese artist.
- Okay, so, I haven’t read any Spider-Gwen comics, but I know she exists and I really like her, so I want this fabulous action figure of her really badly.
- This Potato Crusted Quiche with Bacon & Caramelized Onions also sounds really good.
- I also would really like to try this soba noodle dish.
- EEEEEEEEEEEEEE how cute is this upcoming book about young Mulder and Scully going camping? I need this in my life!
- Skull shaped fire logs. Do I need to say more? \m/
- Someone accurately created Jake’s Perfect Sandwich in real life 😀
- Also, the fact, that there exists a crying unicorn candle that sheds rainbow coloured tears when it burns, makes me incredibly giddy and wishing I had money to spend on it.
- And as a last piece of visual bliss, I bring you candy melting and unmelting to classical music.
Drop me a line or two if you liked or found anything interesting in my choices as well 😀