This is a post of interesting things I’ve found online (and sometimes offline). These things may include among others: recipes, fandom stuff, interesting articles or artwork. I tried doing this post weekly, but sometimes I was too busy to surf the web or simply didn’t find anything noteworthy the entire week, so now I will post this whenever I finally have something to share 😛
- This cucumber juice sounds like a neat and refreshing idea 😀
- I reeeealy need to move my lazy bum and make these lemon ricotta ravioli.
- Matcha french toast? Oh yes please!
- How incredibly adorable are these bunny succulents? 😀 I actually bought a pack of seeds a few months back to try and grow them, but I haven’t planted them yet.
- A Deadpool musical 😀 Do I need to say more xD
- An instagram account dedicated to artistically arranged objects. These are fantastic! Makes me want to try and do something like that.
- This No-knead Dutch Oven Nutty Boule sounds like an interesting thing to try. *notes it down in her ever growing endless “recipes to try” list*
- I want this avocado chocolate mousse! D:
- Oh my gassy nebula! That is exactly my cats at 3am in the morning xD I laughed like crazy at the accuracy of this video:
- Look at these luscious chocolate cherry thumbprint cookies! So yummy looking.
- This chocolate fudge bread also looks like a yummy treat. Why do sweet recipes seem so appealing every time I am trying to loose weight?
- Now this braided honey bread is simply gorgeous looking.
- Someone good at cookery, please make me these Japanese souffle pancakes *cry*
I’m back with posting random found crap again 😀 I thought I wouldn’t do it until I got my blog history restored, but that is going super slow and the interesting things I feel like sharing keep piling up. So there :p Anyway, drop me a line or two if you liked or found anything interesting in my choices as well 😀