This is a post of interesting things I’ve found online (and sometimes offline). These things may include among others: recipes, fandom stuff, interesting articles or artwork. I tried doing this post weekly, but sometimes I was too busy to surf the web or simply didn’t find anything noteworthy the entire week, so now I will post this whenever I finally have something to share 😛
This is absolutely amazing. I loved the visuals of the “Blade Runner 2049” a lot, but at no point did I imagine that they were filmed using miniatures! I thought it was all digital. Mindblowing.
- I want this pumpkin bread with chocolate chips and pecans. It sounds so delicious.
- I haven’t made shortbread cookies in ages, so these lemon ones piqued my interest. I wonder if this dough would work with my Avengers cookie cutters. Hmmm…
Scary shit! D: But oh so good!
- Oh gosh, look how beautiful and colourful this broccoli pesto baked salmon is!
- I need this caramelized banana tart. I mean I really don’t, but I want it anyway.
These freezing bubbles are so beautiful.
I am not certain if this is the best way to advertise your ice cream, but it sure is funny xD Well, actually there is absolutely nothing funny about this commercial whatsoever. that’s the funny part.
- Squash and pear sound like an unique and interesting soup ingredient combination.
Drop me a line or two if you liked or found anything interesting in my choices as well 😀