This is a post of interesting things I’ve found online (and sometimes offline) in one week. These things may include among others: recipes, fandom stuff, interesting articles or artwork. Drop me a line or two if you liked or found anything interesting in my choices as well 😀
- I should make these roasted shrimp quinoa spring rolls when I buy quinoa again. They sound so good and I am super craving shrimp again.
- I also want to eat this enchilada pasta skillet so badly. Not sure if we have enchilada sauce available in Estonia however, so I’ll keep my eyes open for that or perhaps the sauce is something I could put together myself at home?
- Żurek Wielkanocny (Polish sour rye soup). Absolutely going to try and make this next week when I have more money again to buy some ingredients for it.
- “I’m A Little Teapot” with added drumming by Joey Muha. I think this is amazing xD Works so well with the song 😀
- I would totally buy this milk. I like quirky and fun packaging.
- I really love this fleeting form of art this man has created. It’s fantastic and beautiful and makes me want to go outside.
- A friend linked me this video of Japanese history. It’s funny and informative at the same time 😀 I really did laugh at the way things were described and if I had a test on Japanese history coming up, I would probably use it as a quick summary to refresh my facts :p