This is a post of interesting things I’ve found online (and sometimes offline) in one week. These things may include among others: recipes, fandom stuff, interesting articles or artwork. Drop me a line or two if you liked or found anything interesting in my choices as well 😀
- Metal Kitchen #3: Atreyu Makes Spaghetti and Meatballs with Linzey Rae. This is my kind of cooking show xD
- A mini-documentary thingy about Japanese plastic foods. When I was in Japan for the first time, I thought it was real food on the windows of restaurants. I believed that they sprayed the food with some sort of lacquer to make it look so solid, shiny and pretty. I was super surprised when I was finally told that it was in fact plastic. Amazing how it’s made:
- Potato chips flavored cola exists. I shouldn’t even be surprised.
- I found more Deadpool inspired merchandise I want:
1) A Mercenary Time red tanktop.
2) Too Kawaii to Live, Too Sugoi to Die white tanktop.
3) Negasonican Do It! black tanktop.
4) This Deadpool black hoodie.
Someone get these for my birthday?
- I really liked this TED talk on procrastination. Yeah that’s my life basically
- I also liked this animated video explaining the Marvel Civil War comic storyline. That’s some crazy plot bunnies right there if you ask me xD I hope the upcoming “Captain America: Civil War” movie will be less wack, but awesome still. Although, I am still NOT into the whole idea of a Civil War… they should have made at least 2 more Avengers movies before all of this trying to off each other crap. I wanted more Avengers bonding and hanging out at the Avengers tower dammit.
- A cross-over fanfiction of “The Avengers” and “The Hunger Games” called “Five Avengers who were Hunger Games Champions (and one who wasn’t)”. I sometimes like fanfiction where you take characters from one universe and put them in another to see how they would do in a completely different situation whilst remaining kind of their old selves. Really well put together this one and the ending made me laugh so damn hard xD
- This artist makes amazing fantastic porcelain dolls. I usually find porcelain dolls to be really creepy, but I really wouldn’t mind some of these beautiful girls around. I especially adored The Shape Shifter and Kia because I am a sucker for redheads.
- Asparagus Pastry Straws. Oh the stars, what a simple and delicious sounding idea. I need to make these.